Idaho Mining Claims Map Claims, Active GPAA Areas

Or maybe you are just looking for the Gold Prospectors Association of America gold claims located in Idaho. If so you have come to the right place. Idaho Outdoors has compiled the map data for all of the Idaho gold claims, active Idaho claim areas, and the GPAA claims located in Idaho.

Live Chat

Claims for Sale Idaho Gold Mining

Idaho Gold Mining treats all of the mining claims on a first come, first serve basis, as we recognize the yield potential of the precious minerals, historic value, as well as the experience, knowledge and expertise that miners possess for those areas already.

Live Chat

Idaho Gold Mining Claims Gold Properties 4 Sale United

Our goal is to outfit anybody interested in gold prospecting, and the outdoors in general, with their own personal mining claim.A mining claim just for you! We even sell mining equipment at competitive prices. With ownership of a mining claim comes special privileges: live on your mining claim while you're mining, build temporary structures such as living quarters, storage sheds, out houses, etc.

Live Chat

property listings goldproperties4sale

Claim Group! 5, claims. Little French Creek is stacked with gold bearing gravels under layers of peat and has had little to no activity since the early miners. It is located in the Florence Basin. Buy all or part. $29,000.00 #1 20 ACRES PENDING!! #4 20 ACRES PENDING!! #5 20 ACRES PENDING!! #6 20 ACRES AVAILABLE!! #7 20 ACRES FINANCED!!

Live Chat

Michael Commons "Carriboo Claims" miningclaims

At the bottom of the mountain (or the top of the picture) is the Keenan City site. The road at the top of the picture going east to west is McCoy Creek road. To the right is a topography map outlining the general boarders of the Commons claims. The claims are titled and numbered (in Idaho) as follows. King High IMC 183410 160 acres

Live Chat

Gold Prospecting Locations in Eastern Idaho

You can find rich mineral deposits within a few hours of Pocatello and Idaho Falls. Caribou City . The old mining town of Caribou City is located high on the northeast side of Caribou Mountain. This is one of the only mining towns in Eastern Idaho that could truly be called a gold rush, and for a short time it attracted serious interest.

Live Chat

Claim sellers Gold Prospectors Association of America

I'm always checking out the Gold claims on Ebay to learn and for entertainment...First the 'Clown' on Ebay who was selling a useless 'patented' Gold claim in the Cargo Muchacho mountains (So. Ca, Az. and the Mexican border area) He stated that he didn't own all of the claim, just 90%. The other 10% wouldn't sell.

Live Chat

8 Comments

Belt Conveyor
Belt Conveyor Reply

A general stationary belt conveyor.Production capacity:78-2995 t/h.Product Improvement: Equipped backstop…

Knife Gate Valve
Knife Gate Valve Reply

A Knife Gate Valve with spool made of wear-resistant rubber developed by international advanced technoloy.Pressure:1.6MPa/cm2.Product…

Round Vibrating Screen Ya
Round Vibrating Screen Ya Reply

Round vibrating screenadopts eccentric shaft vibration exciter and eccentric block to adjust amplitude.…

Tilted Plate Thickener
Tilted Plate Thickener Reply

Firstly, mineral liquid is mixed uniformly and then carried into thickener. Secondly, by the action of…

XCF Air Inflation Flotation Cell
XCF Air Inflation Flotation Cell Reply

An air inflation mechanical agitation floatation cell with slurry suction(as suction cell of KYF floatation…

Electromagnetic Iron Remover
Electromagnetic Iron Remover Reply

An electromagnetic equipment to remove iron parts in bulk nonmagnetic materials.Material Thickness:≤200mm.Product…

Submerged Spiral Classifier
Submerged Spiral Classifier Reply

Classification equipment--the spiral of overflow end is completely immersed below liquid level.An automatic…

Hammer Crusher
Hammer Crusher Reply

A traditional ball mill with discharging grid.Production capacity:900mm~4500mm.Product Improvement:Wet…

Leave a Reply

No matter what you need, please leave a message